Booking your high school senior’s portrait session for their senior photo can be confusing and stressful when there are so many options to choose from, but have no fear, we are here to help! Our session types and FAQs can be viewed online here, however we are going to break it down to a short and sweet explanation:
Session types and what’s included:
- Standard – 1 photographer, 1 location, 1 hour, up to 3 outfits, 28 image gallery
- Deluxe – 1 photographer, 1 location, 1 hour, up to 3 outfits, 40 image gallery with online link
- Journey – 1 location, 2 photographers, 2 hours, up to 6 outfits, 4o image gallery with online link
- Pick Two – 1 photographer, 2 locations, 1 hour each session, up to 6 outfits, 15% discount off session fee
For your portrait session, there are many location options:
- The Philbrook Museum – we will photograph your session either in front of the museum (in the morning) or in the gardens (in the evening).
- The Lodge – A secluded and rustic venue with a log cabin look and scrawling outoorsy feel. Great for showcasing pets and outdoor sports.
- Blue Dome District – Urban session with lots of graffiti, colorful walls and textures with a city setting.
- Guthrie Green – Urban session with a mix of greenery.
- Studio – Customizable session done indoors at our studio.
- Custom location of your choosing
After your session, there are a few ways to view your images:
- A Reveal Session – done in studio, we will show you the images in person via projection screen and includes a 20% discount for anything ordered & paid for that day.
- Proof book – All 28 or 40 images will be printed in a proof book that can be checked out/taken home with a deposit; includes 10% discount for orders placed within the first two weeks of receiving the proofing link or proof book. Proof book may be purchased at an additional cost.
- Online gallery – Some session types include an online gallery link that is available for clients to view images and make orders within two weeks.
How to book a session:
- Either call us at (918)209-5050 or submit an online appointment request here